Today the business environment is changing fast and we help our clients adapt to it working together with a long-term strategic partnership vision. Because they way to achieve results requires the utilization of proven solutions with an experienced partner who understands the challenges of your business.
Every client is unique, and achieving success requires a tailored BPO solutions proposal that will consider the business industry and the unique challenges of the each client. The comprehensive solutions proposal can include customer acquisition, retention, customer service, and process reengineering. Our tailored model approach is based on three fundamental steps:
- Understanding the client’s vision: goals and objectives, short through long-term.
- Review, analysis, diagnosis and solutions design incorporating best practices.
- Execute to achieve goals.
Take a look at our service portfolio to learn how we can help. Contact us for more information.
- Telemarketing Campaigns: Subscriptions, Sales Appointment Scheduling
- Direct Response Campaigns: TV, Internet, Media
- Order Processing
- Cross Selling
- Up Selling
Customer Service and Retention
- Customer Service: Information, Consultation, Welcome Package, Post-sale service
- Customer Service: Activation, Authorizations, Transactions, Claims, Complaints
- Customer Retention Campaigns
- Customer Loyalty (Program Redemption)
- Customer Database Update (Phone, Email, Address)
- Surveys & Opinion
- Centralized Operator Assistance
- Suggestion Box
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Payment Reminders
IT Support Helpdesk
- Incident Request (IR) Management
- PC software and hardware solutions
- Business applications
- Products warrantees
- E-help online customer support (live chat)
- Data Entry
- Gathering and verification
- Transcription of forms
- Physical and electronic deliveries
- Management of faxes and mail
- Few outbound calls to: Respond to claims, data verification, etc.
- Registration and activation
- Data updates
- Password Changes
- Problem Reporting and Solving
- Recharging of Minutes/Credit
Orders and Follow-up:
- Order management (input and tracking)
- Product Ordering
- Office and Customer Service Center information
- Appointment Scheduling
- Activation and Blocking of Products (phones, cards, etc)
- Allows the delivery of personalized voice messages to customers at a lower cost.
Remote Call Center
- Leasing the Newtech nBusiness Suite technological infrastructure through the Internet to run your call center.