As a Quality Assurance Project Manager, you will be leading the efforts of the Quality Assurance associated tasks to ensure that the product is ready to go to production without any defects.
- Planning and leading End to End/Integrated System testing of large IT projects.
- Execute the strategic goals of the assigned IT project to include reporting, testing, automation, knowledge acquisition, and transfer.
- Coordinate appropriate test procedures.
- Participate in project requirements and design reviews.
- Lead overall project test strategy that involves consideration of all quality assurance test plans, assignments, schedules, and expected outcomes.
- Ensure the system/program meets defined specifications before product is handed off to production environment.
- Research and understand the business and functional requirements for a system or application, including business process flow, system functionality and performance criteria, and relate this information to the test team.
- Provide management and executive level reporting and briefing on the state of the program efforts from a Quality Assurance perspective.
Technical and/or specialized expertise
- More than 1 year of experience as software QA.
- Knowledge in the SDLC
- Agile methodology knowledge (sprints / JIRA / backlogs, etc)
- Basic programming knowledge (any programming language)
Nice to have:
- Project Manager certifications (CAPM, PMP, etc)
- Testing certifications (ISTQB)
- Basic database knowledge
Other Required Skills
- Teamwork Ability
- Aggressive problem solver
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn by reading (self-teaching)
- Ability to Multitask.