We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, customer service, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive fields to empower organizations in every aspect.
Currently, we are actively seeking a skilled Project Manager.
- Previous experience as an IT Project Manager, minimum 3 years.
- Experience in managing technical projects in areas such as e-commerce, digital marketing, or website development.
- PMP/CAPM or Scrum certifications (preferred).
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced level of English required (written and verbal).
- Experience working with Jira, Smartsheet, and/or Google Drive.
- Manage projects throughout the Development Life Cycle, from initiation to completion: successfully handle project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, control, and closure.
- Facilitate and track meetings, action items, and related communications.
- Manage the project timeline, milestones, and ensure adherence to the project plan and its execution.
- Develop project launch communications.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work on large-scale projects.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have several interesting projects, so you can apply for a career change.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED
- Believe and love what you do.
- Make “No’s” become “What ifs”
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at the bigger picture.
- Intermediate English skills onwards depending on seniority.